2. The Round Rock Public Library is hosting FREE events all week that are sure to be boredom busters for every age group.
- Extreme Lego fun day
- Incredibles 2 showing
- Musical fun with special guest Mr. Will
- Cooking class featuring Harry Potter recipe and activity
3. There’s never been a better excuse to pick up a dozen (or two!) famous glazed donuts from Round Rock Donuts. After the donut sugar high, let the kids get their wiggles out at Centennial Plaza while mom and dad take in the Allan Houser Sculpture Exhibit.
4. Nothing ushers in spring quite like shaved ice! Swing by Kawaii’s Shaved Ice and pick up a sweet treat. We’re partial to the pineapple or strawberry colada, but you can’t go wrong with any of their 61 flavors!