June 26, 2018 | In Events
This year’s Round Rock Sertoma July 4th Parade in historic downtown Round Rock promises to be bigger and better than ever, featuring a new 1.5-mile route along Mays Street, between Mays Crossing and Highway 79.
Join us for this family-friendly event starting at 10 a.m. July 4, featuring giant helium inflatables and marching bands. Be sure to upload your photos with the hashtag #downtownroundrock and they could be featured on our Downtown Round Rock Instagram!
From East of Mays St / North of U.S. 79:
Mays Street closed at U.S. 79. Enter downtown from Georgetown St.
From East of Mays St. / South of Gattis School Rd.:
Mays Street closed at Mays Crossing. Enter Downtown from Burnet St.
From West of Mays St.:
Mays Street closed between Mays Crossing and U.S. 79. Enter downtown from Round Rock Avenue or McNeil Road. Sunset Drive and Mays Crossing Drive will be open ONLY for parade participants.
Public parking during parade available at following locations:
– City Hall Parking Garage (S. Lampasas / E. Bagdad)
– Public lot at E. Liberty / N. Lampasas
– Round Rock Public Library (E. Liberty / N. Sheppard)
– Public lot at N. Sheppard / E. Liberty
– City Transit Center (W. Bagdad)
– Centennial Plaza (S. Brown / McNeil)
– Allen R. Baca Senior Center (W. Bagdad)
– Limited street parking available