If your kids are already asking “when is trick-or-treating?” on a loop, we’ve got you covered. Hometown Halloween returns to Main Street from 3-7 p.m. on Friday Oct. 28.
Your little ghouls and goblins can kick off the holiday weekend with face painting, trick-or-treating at Downtown businesses, live music, giveaways and more! After their fill of candy, head to one of our Downtown eateries for a festive family meal.
The event features:
- Trick-or-treating at Downtown businesses
- Face painting by Lisa’s face painting
- Live music by The Mighty Pelicans
- Giveaways for the first 1,000 attendees
- Cordovan Art School activity
- Balloon art
- Carnival rides by The Train Quest
- Downtowner Art Gallery spooky place
- …and more!